Why iPECS for the legal sector?
The legal sector is undergoing significant change and disruption with pressure on profit margins and need for increased efficiency. Flexibility to adapt is critical.
iPECS Unified Communications empowers your legal practice to be more productive, reduce overheads, increase billable hours and improve client communication and retention.
Key iPECS features include:
- Ease of use
- Integrated voicemail and Auto Attendant to improve client communication
- Mobile working for staff across the practice with access to unified communications wherever you are with an intuitive mobile client
- Voice conference rooms and multi-party calling to help you communicate with colleagues and clients
- Remote and home-based working applications providing access to the firm communications platform regardless of location
- Presence & Messaging features allow you to see if colleagues are available and quickly communicate using instant messaging, enabling you to deliver better service to clients
- Access the latest cloud features and cost efficient connectivity
- Wide range of handsets, smartphone app and specialist phones
- Voicemail to Email feature helps you receive and access messages without leaving your desk
- On-demand or specialist call recording available
- Integrates with legal applications including SOS and LEX
- IP, digital or SLT options to suit your practice at your pace.
All of this delivered at a cost you can afford and working with a local specialist iPECS authorised reseller who can help you implement a truly tailored communication solution. Start winning with iPECS today.
iPECS Communications Overview
Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP
The iPECS supports an extensive range of handsets and devices including digital and IP phones, SIP phones, DECT, smartphone
client, PC soft phone and an IP conference phone. These devices are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users across
your business and always deliver the best combination of features and functionality at the right price point
iPECS in Legal Case Study
Setfords solicitors are one of the UK’s fastest growing legal practices and have built an innovative business model that has disrupted the staid and steady world of solicitors.
Their telecoms supplier built them a solution based on Ericsson-LG iPECS technology combined with SIP trunk network connectivity.
- Constraints placed on the number of remote workers they could support and the use of VPN for access.
- Office staff struggled to support remote workers without visibility of their presence and status.
- New users being added meant significant cost, resource and inconvenience.
- Needed to support remote workers
- Continuing demand for adding many new remote workers each month
- Reliability of their communications was key
The primary ROI from this project is how iPECS acted as an enabler to Setfords’ business model and growth plans:
- Significant reduction in the amount of time to provision and set up a new remote worker; the time taken to establish a productive new team member was dramatically reduced
- Remote worker access and uptime is now 100% due to iPECS VPN-less technology removing constraints
- Customer service increased with centralised office reception able to provide much-improved customer service
- Internal collaboration and team support improved with better communication and internal service
- Cost reductions achieved using SIP network connectivity
- Business continuity planning implemented utilising SIP network technology, ensuring Setfords can respond to crises or issues