Why iPECS for Education?
Ericsson-LG iPECS is used by the education industry across the globe to deliver critical communications to teachers, support staff and educational leaders, at home, in the classroom or across a school campus. The iPECS platform ensures staff stay connected to each other and to parents and pupils at all times.
Key iPECS features include:
- Ease of use
- Integrated voicemail and auto attendant supporting absence reporting and parent update lines
- Mobile working for staff across the school with voice conference rooms and multi-party calling to help you communicate with the multiple school staff
- Remote and home based working applications with access to the school communications platform regardless of location using Ericsson-LG and third party integrated applications
- SIP ready helping you access the latest cloud features and cost efficient connectivity
- Wide range of handsets, smartphone apps and specialist phones
- Virtual voicemail boxes for shared access on staff room phones
- Voicemail to email to help you receive and access messages wherever you are
- On-demand or specialist call recording
- IP, digital or SLT options to suit you
All of this delivered at a cost you can afford and working with a local specialist iPECS authorised reseller who can help you implement a truly tailored communication solution.
Start winning with iPECS today.
iPECS Communications Overview
Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP
The iPECS supports an extensive range of handsets and devices including digital and IP phones, SIP phones, DECT, smartphone
client, PC soft phone and an IP conference phone. These devices are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users across
your business and always deliver the best combination of features and functionality at the right price point