Location: High Wycombe, HP12 3BQ
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pure Technology was established in 2002 with the goal of helping organisations concentrate on running their business by looking after their technical needs so they don’t have to.
Following company training the successful applicant will be responsible for a smooth and seamless provision of IT support for both internal and external clients.
The day to day role will involve resolving issues and support for management and employees of our group of companies from a ticket-based system. In addition, the role will require the successful applicant aiding and supporting our external customer base, as necessary.
- Minimum of 1 years in a Desktop Support environment
- Proficient with Windows Desktop Operating Systems essential (Windows 7/ 8/ 10) / MAC
- Basic Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications essential (2016 / 2019 / Office 365)
- Basic Networking knowledge ex (DHCP, DNS)
- Basic Experience with various Internet Connectivity Mediums essential, ex ADSL, Fibre.
- Basic Experience with Enterprise Antivirus packages
- Basic Experience Backup management
- Remote IT Telephone Support for customers
- Remote assistance to end users covering hardware, operating system, file and print, personal productivity suites, email, Internet, Intranet access.
- Provide remote support using any industry accepted remote support software.
- Interface and collaborate with other 3rd party vendors to ensure seamless integration and support services.
- Adherence to a call logging process
- Password resets/mail routing/new accounts etc.
- Logging customer queries and meeting SLA’s
- Updating existing tickets with SLA time
- Remote IT Maintenance for customers
- Ensuring that the operating system and personal productivity applications are up to date with the latest service packs, patches and drivers.
- Ensuring that the operating system and personal productivity applications are configured for optimal performance using industry best practice.
- Scheduled Server maintenance
- Onsite IT Support for customer
- Installation, configuration, move and/or upgrades to all designated EUC devices, both software and hardware, including peripherals and their associated drivers.
- Onsite Project installation work
- Escalate when needed to in accordance with SLA
Education & Qualifications:
- A Levels
- A+, N+ or Microsoft MCSA /MCSE optional
- Have previous IT remote telephone support experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good personality
- Willingness to learn
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive basic salary from £21,000 to £24,000 per annum DOE
- Training and development plans.
- Staff bonuses and holiday incentives
If you feel you have the skills for our First Line IT Support role, please apply now!